Recipe by Maureenie
This recipe came from my great grandmother and has been enjoyed by our family for many years. It's just a great basic pound cake.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepot and stir sugar into the melted butter.
- Beat eggs lightly and add to the butter mixture. Then add the milk and vanilla.
- Measure flour into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the flour and stir until well combined.
- Pour cake batter into the bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.