- 2 full boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- 8 slices day-old bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sage
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cornbread according to package instructions.
- Crumblecornbread, and bread together.
- In a large bowl, combne all ingredents except butter, and spoon into a larg slow cooker, and dot with butter.
- Cover, and cook on high 2-4 hours, or on low 3-8 hours.