Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My MIL makes this for every potluck, and it's awesome! Everyone always goes back for seconds, and whenever I make it, I leave with an empty dish!
- 1 (1 lb) bagof california style mixed vegetables
- 1 (284 ml) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 (170 g) can French's French fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a very large bowl, mix the 3/4 of the bag of vegetables with the entire can of soup and all of the sour cream.
- Add 3/4 of the cheese and 3/4 of the onions and mix well.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and sprinkle remaining cheese and onions on top.
- Bake one hour.