Recipe by geckoluvr2000
This quick-to-fix chicken and potato dinner uses ingredients you may already have on hand.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
I thought this was a very simple and quick way to have dinner on the table under an hour. I liked most everything about it. I did add double the chicken if not more and used a Rotisserie chicken instead of the can chicken which I thought added more flavor. I think garlic would be a nice addition and maybe a little more salsa to step it up a little. Mine was done in 50 minutes. I liked this a lot more than DH did. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2014
- 138.91 g package scalloped potatoes mix
- 532.32 ml boiling water
- 177.44 ml milk
- 78.07 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 78.07 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 78.07 ml salsa
- 2 (283.49 g) canchunk canned chicken, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Stir together Potatoes, Sauce Mix and boiling water in ungreased 2-quart casserole. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 2. Bake uncovered 50 to 55 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand a few minutes (sauce will thicken slightly).
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft).
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Increase boiling water to 2 1/2 cups. Bake 55 to 65 minutes.