1/2 Photos of Potatoes and Chicken Fiesta
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This quick-to-fix chicken and potato dinner uses ingredients you may already have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Heat oven to 400ºF. Stir together Potatoes, Sauce Mix and boiling water in ungreased 2-quart casserole. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 22. Bake uncovered 50 to 55 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand a few minutes (sauce will thicken slightly).
- 3High Altitude (3500-6500 ft).
- 4Heat oven to 425ºF. Increase boiling water to 2 1/2 cups. Bake 55 to 65 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes and Chicken Fiesta
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 934.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 19.7 g