Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great side dish that every kid and adult will love. Cooking time does not include baking the potato wedges.
- 675 g frozen potato wedges
- 2 cups kraft cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup bacon, crispy cooked
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- sour cream
- bake potato wedges according to package directions.
- in the meantime fry bacon, drain and crumble.
- when potatoes are ready sprinkle with salt and black pepper if desired.
- add cheese, bacon and green onions.
- return to oven and bake until cheese melts, or until cheese is golden brown.
- serve immediately with sour cream.
I used fresh potatoe wedges instead of frozen . Baked with a bit of loive oil and butter. AWESOME combo . Made for Photo Tag