- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in skillet and drain.
- Place browned beef in a slow cooker.
- Add potatoes, onion, and tomato sauce.
- Stir in salt, pepper, water, and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover and cook on high until mixture starts to simmer (about 1 hour).
- Turn to low.
- Continue to cook for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until potatoes are tender.