Recipe by NurseAmbre
Fluffy dinner rolls or cinnamon roll dough.
Top Review by Ms. B
These are the best Potato Rolls that I've ever made, and I've tried many recipes. The dough is beautiful, soft, light, and slightly sticky. I made half a recipe, but had to used more flour than the recipe called for to get my dough workable. I used my bread machine to make the dough. This recipe makes a lot of dough, even with half a recipe I froze half, made a 7x11 inch pan of rolls and a pie plate of cinnamon rolls. The dinner rolls were great, but the cinnamon rolls were melt in your mouth delicious. All I did for the cinnamon rolls was roll flat, brush with butter, sprinkle brown sugar over that, and spinkle cinnamon on top. I had butter left over from brushing on the dinner rolls and cinnamon rolls so I made an icing to top after baking. Wonderful!
- 3 cups warm water
- 1⁄2 cup powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons instant yeast
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup instant mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 5 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dough enhancer
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except flour, into Kitchen Aid Mixer with dough hook and mix. Add flour until soft, slightly sticky, dough is achieved.
- Let rise. Roll out for dinner rolls or cinnamon rolls. Let rise again.
- Bake @ 350 for about 17 minutes for dinner rolls.