Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this appetizer recipe from Better Homes and Gardens (or maybe Southern Living?). I like potatoes, I like pizza, so I was hoping I'd like this. As it turns out, I did. This appetizer serves 10.
- 1 (10 ounce) package pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced (the recipe calls for fresh, but I just use the pre-minced stuff I get in a jar at the store)
- 2 cups pizza cheese, shredded
- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly grease a 15x10 inch cookie sheet or 15x10x1 baking pan. Press pizza dough into a 12x10 inch rectangle, building up the edges slightly.
- Bake crust for 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While crust is in the oven, in a small bowl combine olive oil and garlic.
- Brush olive oil mixture over hot crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 the cheese blend. Arrange sliced potatoes over all. Sprinkle remaining cheese and rosemary over potatoes.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden-brown.