I got this appetizer recipe from Better Homes and Gardens (or maybe Southern Living?). I like potatoes, I like pizza, so I was hoping I'd like this. As it turns out, I did. This appetizer serves 10.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced (the recipe calls for fresh, but I just use the pre-minced stuff I get in a jar at the store)
- 2 cups pizza cheese, shredded
- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Lightly grease a 15x10 inch cookie sheet or 15x10x1 baking pan. Press pizza dough into a 12x10 inch rectangle, building up the edges slightly.
- 3Bake crust for 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 4While crust is in the oven, in a small bowl combine olive oil and garlic.
- 5Brush olive oil mixture over hot crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 the cheese blend. Arrange sliced potatoes over all. Sprinkle remaining cheese and rosemary over potatoes.
- 6Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden-brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: