- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased 3 quart baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onion, cheese and soup.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 1 1/4 hours or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Sprinkle with peas. Bake uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through.