Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great way to use up left over ham or use up the last few olives. Definately an eye pleasing dish. Stacey
- 2 lbs potatoes, cut in half if large
- 6 ounces feta cheese marinated in oil, reserve 2 tbsp feta cheese oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces black olives, pitted
- 8 ounces ham, sliced thick and cut into large chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- boil potatoes in salted water until tender, drain.
- heat feta cheese oil over low in a frying pan.
- Add oregano and tomatoes and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- stir in olives, feta cubes and ham.
- Stir well.
- add cooked potatoes and heat thouroughly.
- pour salad into a bowl and garnish with chopped parsley.