Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great brunch fare for weekend company!
Make and share this Potato Frittata With Prosciutto and Gruyere recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat eggs with water in large bowl. Season with 3/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Beat in Gruyere and porsciutto.
- Heat olive oil in a large, nonstick, ovenproof skillet. Add potatoes and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender and golden brown, about 7 minutes. Add the green onions and cook for 1 minute. Stir the egg mixture and add to the skillet. Stir to distribute the potatoes. Cook until the bottom is just set, about 3 minutes; lift the frittata to allow the uncooked eggs to seep underneath.
- Bake the frittata for about 10 minutes, until nearly set in the center.
- Preheat the broiler. Broil the frittata 8" from the heat for 1 minute, until the top is just beginning to brown. Cut the frittata into wedges and serve hot ot room temperature.
- Can keep unmolded frittata at room temperature for 4 hours.