Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A simple bake,ideal for breakfasts at weekends,both my sons love it!
- 4 large potatoes, bolted and mashed
- 1 (410 g) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 3 ml Mexican seasoning (half teaspoon)
- 6 -8 eggs, beaten lightly
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 banana, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Grease an ovenproof dish or three quarter loaf tin.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour into the greased oven dish or tin.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes .
- Serve hot or cold with a crisp salad.