Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a good potato recipe.
- 2 lbs potatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons Smart Balance butter spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Put sliced potatoes into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the butter spread over the potatoes and mix.
- Put the potatoes into a rectangular glass baking dish.
- Pour chicken broth over the top.
- Cover the dish tightly with alluminum foil.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes covered.
- Remove the aluminum foil.
- Bake for another 30 minutes or until the potatoes are brown on top and the liquid is absorbed.