Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very simple potato casserole. The recipe can be whipped up in no-time. Good for busy nights where there is not alot of time to cook.
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 slices cheese
- corn flakes, crushed, for topping
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a 10x13 baking dish.
- Cover with crushed corn flakes.
- Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake 325 degrees for 45 minutes.