Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Another way to get creative with the ground beef.
Make and share this Potato Burger Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef, uncooked
- 4 lbs potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 cup hot water
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes, canned undrained
- In a pan or Dutch oven, layer half the ground beef, potato slices and onion slices.
- Season with half of the pepper.
- Repeat layer.
- Dissolve the beef bouillon in water, pour over top of the casserole.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Cook over medium heat until the potatoes are nice and tender, approximately 45 to 55 minutes.