Prep 25 mins
Cook 24 mins
A tasty skillet meal that is adapted from TOH Quick-Cooking.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth, divided
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a skillet, brown pork slices in melted butter over medium-high heat, until pork is browned on both sides.
- Remove pork to a platter and keep warm.
- Reserve 1/4 cup chicken broth and set aside.
- Add potatoes, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste and remaining broth to skillet.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Lower heat; cover a simmer for 15-17 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add in the mushrooms, onions, and pork.
- Cover and simmer 5 more minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- In a bowl, add the flour and reserved broth; stir until smooth.
- Add to pork mixture; bring to boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes to thicken.
I got this from TOH also. It got mixed review from the family hence the 3 stars but it was quick to put together. Thanks for posting!