Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
This looks very good. I will make it soon. The recipe came with my new crockpot.
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 59.14 ml butter
- 29.58 ml flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 473.18 ml water
- 709.77 ml mushrooms, sliced
- 473.18 ml potatoes, diced (l like the skin, peel if you want to do so)
- 236.59 ml carrot, chopped
- 473.18 ml milk
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Sautee the onion and celery in the butter until the onion is translucent.
- Turn off heat and add the flour, salt and pepper. Stir and put in the crockpot.
- Add water.
- Stir in potatoes, mushrooms and carrots.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- When done, stir in the milk and Parmesan.
- Cook for 30 minutes on high.
- This recipe is recommended for a 4-7 quart crockpot.