Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Baked potatoes topped with Cheddar cheese and broccoli and sparked with Dijon mustard is a real gourmet treat! Recipe from Lean and Luscious and Meatless. (Time does not include original time to bake potato.)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, chopped, cooked and drained
- 4 teaspoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium potatoes, baked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place cooked broccoli in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl or custard cup, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add to broccoli, along with cheese.
- Mix well.
- Make a lengthwise slit in each potato.
- Squeeze the ends, making an opening in the top of each one.
- Divide broccoli mixture evenly and pile on top of each potato.
- Place potatoes in prepared baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is hot and bubbly.