Baked potatoes topped with Cheddar cheese and broccoli and sparked with Dijon mustard is a real gourmet treat! Recipe from Lean and Luscious and Meatless. (Time does not include original time to bake potato.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Place cooked broccoli in a medium bowl.
- 4In a small bowl or custard cup, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- 5Add to broccoli, along with cheese.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Make a lengthwise slit in each potato.
- 8Squeeze the ends, making an opening in the top of each one.
- 9Divide broccoli mixture evenly and pile on top of each potato.
- 10Place potatoes in prepared baking pan.
- 11Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Broccoli Dijon
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 271.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 13.3 g