Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe somewhere online and made a few variations. It tastes just like something you would get in the restaurants.
- Mix first 10 ingredients in a bowl.
- Take a wonton wrapper and place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center.
- Moisten edges with water, fold over and press to seal edges.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Peanut Oil to a large skillet and saute until the bottoms are golden brown.
- When golden brown, add 1/2 cup chicken broth, cover pan and simmer 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Reserve broth in a separate bowl and repeat process until all potstickers are cooked.
- Keep warm on a plate covered.
These were really good! I also added ginger, like another reviewer. I actually didn't have wrappers (and didn't feel like going through the extra work!) so just dropped globs of the pork mixture right into simmering soup base to make Bok Choy and Pork "dumpling" soup. It was fantastic and super easy! Thanks!
This is a great recipe; so good that I deemed it yummy enough to go into my "Family's Favorites" cookbook. The only change that I made was to fry them in EVOO. Served with Soy Ginger Dipping Sauce (For Dumplings or Pot Stickers).
I added a little ginger to this recipe. My family really enjoyed them. Thanks for the recipe.