1/12 Photos of Pot Stickers (Chinese Dumplings)
I found this recipe somewhere online and made a few variations. It tastes just like something you would get in the restaurants.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 10 ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Take a wonton wrapper and place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center.
- 3Moisten edges with water, fold over and press to seal edges.
- 4Add 3 tablespoons of Peanut Oil to a large skillet and saute until the bottoms are golden brown.
- 5When golden brown, add 1/2 cup chicken broth, cover pan and simmer 8 minutes.
- 6Remove from pan.
- 7Reserve broth in a separate bowl and repeat process until all potstickers are cooked.
- 8Keep warm on a plate covered.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot Stickers (Chinese Dumplings)
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 152.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g