I found this recipe somewhere online and made a few variations. It tastes just like something you would get in the restaurants.
- Mix first 10 ingredients in a bowl.
- Take a wonton wrapper and place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center.
- Moisten edges with water, fold over and press to seal edges.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Peanut Oil to a large skillet and saute until the bottoms are golden brown.
- When golden brown, add 1/2 cup chicken broth, cover pan and simmer 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Reserve broth in a separate bowl and repeat process until all potstickers are cooked.
- Keep warm on a plate covered.