A.1. Pot Stickers With Chili Pineapple Dipping Sauce #A1
photo by joseel
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces all natural wonton wrappers
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 3 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 small red chili pepper, deseeded finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a large non- stick frying pan on medium high heat add 1 tablespoon olive oil, spinach, onion and salt & pepper. Sauté until onions are tender and spinach is wilted. Set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl add ground turkey, garlic, ginger paste, 2 tablespoons A.1. Original sauce and the sautéed spinach mix all until well incorporated. On a clean surface lay out wonton wrappers a dozen at a time place ½ teaspoon ground turkey mixture in the middle of each wonton. Wet your finger fingers with water and brush a little water on the edge of wonton wrappers fold over the filling and with a back of a fork press wonton together to seal the pot stickers well repeat until you run out of wonton wrappers and filing.
- In two large nonstick frying pan add to each pan 1 tablespoons oil on medium high heat when oil is hot add pot stickers to the pans fry 2 minutes turn and fry additional 2 minutes. Add ¼ cup of water in each pan cover with lids lower heat to low and let pot stickers steam for 5 to 7 minutes.
- While pot stickers are cooking to a food processer add soya sauce, red chili pepper, remaining table spoon A.1. Original sauce, pineapple brown sugar, 1/3 cup water, cilantro and green onions pulse until combine into a sauce.
- Serve pot stickers warm with side of dipping sauce. You may garnish with chopped chives.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a French Canadian born, living in the Sunshine State of Florida. I have two passions cooking and fishing. With me its' all about food and the fresh catch of the day. Love sharing recipes and testing new ones! <img title=Smile src=../tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif border=0 alt=Smile /></p>