Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with pot sticker, eggrolls or anything you might use soy sauce as dipping sauce.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili paste (gochujang)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sambal oelek (chili sauce)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon thinly sliced green onion top (Garnish or Optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix all the ingredient well.
- Garnish with green onions.
This is a wonderful tasty sauce to serve with potstickers. I will definitely be making this again.
Very good sauce to dip your pot stickers in. I used sweet chili sauce, so used more and omitted the sugar.
Awesome! This was totally addictive. It was simple to make and had just the right amount of bite. Thanks for sharing this great keeper. Made for Spring PAC 2013.