3 hrs 5 mins
This is very easy, tasty and easy to clean up! Makes a great gravy as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 lbs pot roast (I prefer chuck)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- ground pepper
- 1Place 2 large sheets of tin foil, side by side, in a 13x9 baking pan.
- 2Place pot roast on top and sprinkle with pepper, to taste.( Do not salt as it gets enough from the onion soup mix).
- 3Mix can of mushroom and dried onion soup together.
- 4Spoon on top of pot roast.( Mix will look kind of weird, but I promise this will make a rich brown gravy).
- 5Seal foil around the roast well so the juices don't leak out.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot Roast in Tin Foil Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 797.5
- Calories from Fat 528
- Total Fat 58.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 205.8 mg
- Sodium 881.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 57.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: