Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is very easy, tasty and easy to clean up! Makes a great gravy as well.
Make and share this Pot Roast in Tin Foil Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -5 lbs pot roast (I prefer chuck)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- ground pepper
- Place 2 large sheets of tin foil, side by side, in a 13x9 baking pan.
- Place pot roast on top and sprinkle with pepper, to taste.( Do not salt as it gets enough from the onion soup mix).
- Mix can of mushroom and dried onion soup together.
- Spoon on top of pot roast.( Mix will look kind of weird, but I promise this will make a rich brown gravy).
- Seal foil around the roast well so the juices don't leak out.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 3 hours.