Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I am sure there are probably recipes out there that are simular, but I started throwing this together for myself because I couldn't find too many marinades that didn't have sugar in them, which would end up in excess charring on the BBQ. I recommend marinading at least overnight...
- 1 lb pork chop (or cut of your choice, approx 2 chops)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke (I use hickory)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or to taste, I use two table spoons)
- Mix ingredients together in a container or large ziplock bag.
- Place meat in marinade for at least 1/2 an hour, longer is better. Overnight is recommended, up to two nights. Turn occasionally to ensure good coverage.
- Grill meat to prefered doneness and enjoy!