1/1 Photo of Porkettes' Chops a L'orange
1 hr 5 mins
Brooke's Kitchen's Note:
Connie's recipe from family collection
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large, deep oven-proof skillet, brown chops in hot oil over medium high heat. Cook 3-4 minutes per side. Season with salt & pepper. Remove chops & set aside, leaving drippings in skillet.
- 3Saute rice in drippings until golden brown, stirring constantly. Stir in water and orange juice. Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat, stir in apple, raisins, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- 5Arrange chops on top of mixture. Cover with foil. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil. Arrange orange slices on chops and bake uncovered for 10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Porkettes' Chops a L'orange
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.5
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 407.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 44.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: