We love onions, so I thought I'd give this recipe a try -- marinating in the teriyaki gives the pork a great taste that goes well with the onions. I serve it with rice and a green vegetable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine teriyaki sauce and garlic in a shallow bowl. Cut pork across the grain into 1/4-inch slices; cut each slice in half. Toss pork with teriyaki mixture. Marinate at room temperature 15-20 minutes.
- 2Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil; heat until hot. Drain pork; reserve marinade. Stir-fry pork 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and set aside.
- 3Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet; add red and yellow onions. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 6-7 minutes until onions are softened, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with sugar; cook 1 minute more.
- 4Blend reserved marinade into cornstarch in cup until smooth. Stir into skillet. Stir-fry 1 minute or until sauce boils and thickens.
- 5Return pork along with any accumulated juices to skillet; heat through. Stir in greens onions and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork With Three Onions
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 963.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 19.5 g