Try paring with a dry riesling wine
Make and share this Pork With Pear and Ginger Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Trim fat from porkchops.
- In larg non stick skillet heat oil (med heat).
- Cook pork 3-5min per side.
- Transfer to dish and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the lemon juice and the sugar to the pan and stir contantly abd cook until golden.
- Stir in wine and chicken broth.
- Add pears and cook uncovered for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Mix cornstarch with 2 tsp water.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add ginger.
- Return pork chops to skillet and heat through.
- ***I serve this with rice.