1/4 Photos of Pork With Pear and Ginger Sauce
Chef at Heart's Note:
Try paring with a dry riesling wine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat from porkchops.
- 2In larg non stick skillet heat oil (med heat).
- 3Cook pork 3-5min per side.
- 4Transfer to dish and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 5Add the lemon juice and the sugar to the pan and stir contantly abd cook until golden.
- 6Stir in wine and chicken broth.
- 7Add pears and cook uncovered for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- 8Mix cornstarch with 2 tsp water.
- 9Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Add ginger.
- 11Return pork chops to skillet and heat through.
- 12***I serve this with rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork With Pear and Ginger Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.8 mg
- Sodium 135.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 41.1 g