Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy one for the grill from a Shop Rite recipe card. I raided the recipe cards!
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a small saucepan stir together the ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic and dry mustard; bring to a boil.
- Set aside a 1/4 cup of the sauce in the refrigerator.
- Prepare grill for indirect cooking.
- Cook tenderloin, covered for 20 minutes; brush with the sauce.
- Grill 15-20 minutes more or until meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees F. Slice and serve with reserved sauce.
We really enjoyed this quick and easy to make recipe. The pork was perfectly cooked, tender and flavorful. The sauce is very sweet yet tasty. Next time I will not add the brown sugar. Thank you for sharing this lovely recipe. Made for What's on the Menu? Tag Game
The sauce gave a great taste to the pork. Next time I'll slice the pork and let marinade in the sauce. Since we didn't really care for the extra sauce to dip in. Thanks Oolala :) Made for Alphabet tag game
Easily the best pork glaze I've EVER tasted. I love how tender it is because of the indirect cooking, and the glaze doesn't burn at all because it's not in contact with the flame. DH and I will be making this all spring, summer and fall. Thank you!