Recipe by Sassy in da South
Even though this recipe stipulates to prepare the pork tenderloin on a grill,I think it could also be prepared the conventional way in an oven. Preparation/Cooking times does not include marinating time. So be sure to allow ample time for marination.
Top Review by Bread N Butter
This is an awesome recipe for pork tenderloin. I changed it a bit by using Crown Royal since I did not have any bourbon on hand, and it was delicious! Also I used the fresh ginger and a little extra hot sauce; my family raved about it!
- 1⁄4 cup kentucky Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 pork tenderloin, about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender or food processor, combine bourbon, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, mustard, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and oil; pulse until smooth.
- Place tenderloin and marinade in a food storage bag; refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cook 4 inches from a hot charcoal fire for 15 to 25 minutes or until the pork has reached 165 degrees internally and is no longer pink in the center.
- Baste occasionally while cooking.
- Slice in 1/2-inch thick slices to serve.