Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This sauce goes perfect with pork. I serve with lemon pepper noodles
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 lbs pork tenderloin, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper pork. Lightly flour.
- Heat butter and oil in fry pan.
- Add pork and cook until browned.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add garlic and green onions to pan. Cook 1 minute.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Add mustard.
- Pour over pork.
Made this for Spring PAC 2011 and served it with your recipe Lemon Pepper Noodles #435296 and a green salad. Very easy and tasty. One I will make again.