Recipe by Skinee
This is an easy recipe to make. Being a starving college student, this recipe is fast, simple, delicious, and leaves left overs for the single diner. Goes great over rice with a side of veggies. Enjoy!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 cup sesame and ginger marinade
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; add pork and brown on all sides.
- Add broth, oranges, cranberries, onion, and sesame ginger sauce to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, cover for 20-30 minutes, or until internal heat reaches 145°f.
- Remove pork from skillet and keep warm.
- Return skillet to burner and cook over high heat until sauce is thick and syrupy, about 5 minutes.
- Cut pork into 1/4 inch thick slices and arrange on a platter; pour sauce over the top.