Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
for asian forum tag game
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 600 g pork fillets
- 12 bamboo skewers
- Soak 12 bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes (this ensures skewers do not burn) then drain.
- Meanwhile, combine grated ginger in a bowl with soy sauce, sherry and sesame oil.
- Cut pork fillet into 2cm cubes. Add to the marinade tossing to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Thread pieces of pork on to the skewers and discard remaining marinade.
- Heat a hot plate or grill to medium-high and brush liberally with oil. Cook the skewers for four minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with steamed Asian greens or rice.