- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
- 150 g Baby Spinach
- 300 g roast pork, left-overs, thinly sliced and torn
- 2 pears, Packham, unpeeled, coed and sliced
- 2 celery ribs
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk mustard and vinegar together in a small bowl. Add oil, whisking constantly until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place spinach on a platter. Arrange pork and pear on top. Sprinkle with celery and walnuts. Drizzle over mustard mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: Try apples and cashews instead of pears and walnuts, or toss through dried cranberries and pinenuts instead.