Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have no idea where I got this one! You can marinate for as little time as you want but an hour would do the trick. I didn't include marination time.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted and hot
- Preheat grill.
- Pound pork slightly with mallet.
- In a flat dish, put oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and stir to blend.
- Add rosemary and cumin and stir again.
- Add the pork slices and turn them in the marinade.
- Cover and set aside until ready to cook or put in the refrigerator and let it marinate for an hour or so.
- Add the medallions to the grill and cook 3-4 minutes on one side and then turn and cook 2-3 minutes on the other.
- Continue cooking, turning often for a total of 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a warm serving dish and brush with melted butter.
A very flavourable marinade, I used pork loin chops bone in and scaled back for 2 serves and marinated for a couple of hours and cooked on an indoor grill (7 minutes per side) and served with Quick Homemade Applesauce - No Sugar Added and Asian Slaw for a completely delicious meal. Thank you Oolala, made for Bargain Basement - cannot understand why this has not been reviewed since 2005 and oh I did have one oops moment I forgot to use the melted butter (in the microwave - sorry).