1/1 Photo of Pork Medallions Grilled With Herb Marinade
I have no idea where I got this one! You can marinate for as little time as you want but an hour would do the trick. I didn't include marination time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2Pound pork slightly with mallet.
- 3In a flat dish, put oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and stir to blend.
- 4Add rosemary and cumin and stir again.
- 5Add the pork slices and turn them in the marinade.
- 6Cover and set aside until ready to cook or put in the refrigerator and let it marinate for an hour or so.
- 7Add the medallions to the grill and cook 3-4 minutes on one side and then turn and cook 2-3 minutes on the other.
- 8Continue cooking, turning often for a total of 10 minutes.
- 9Transfer to a warm serving dish and brush with melted butter.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Medallions Grilled With Herb Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.0
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 137.6 mg
- Sodium 167.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 33.8 g