I have no idea where I got this one! You can marinate for as little time as you want but an hour would do the trick. I didn't include marination time.
- Preheat grill.
- Pound pork slightly with mallet.
- In a flat dish, put oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and stir to blend.
- Add rosemary and cumin and stir again.
- Add the pork slices and turn them in the marinade.
- Cover and set aside until ready to cook or put in the refrigerator and let it marinate for an hour or so.
- Add the medallions to the grill and cook 3-4 minutes on one side and then turn and cook 2-3 minutes on the other.
- Continue cooking, turning often for a total of 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a warm serving dish and brush with melted butter.