Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 hr
I started out with the intentions of making something else but didn't have necessary ingredients so this is what I ended up with. DH had 3 servings so I guess it was ok
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub mix all over roast, and wrap in plastic and put in fridge approximately. 2 hours or longer (if you want to).
- Heat olive oil over med. hi heat. and brown roast on all sides (approx. 6-8 mins).
- Place in a small baking dish and add 1/2 cup of chicken stock (can use water).
- Pour marinade on top of roast (if you want a hint of sweetness).
- Cover with foil bake a 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hrs (depending on oven).
- Boil drippings and add cornstarch mixed w/water to make gravy. Good with mashed potatoes or baked potatoes with sour cream and chives.