I started out with the intentions of making something else but didn't have necessary ingredients so this is what I ended up with. DH had 3 servings so I guess it was ok
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Rub mix all over roast, and wrap in plastic and put in fridge approximately. 2 hours or longer (if you want to).
- 3Heat olive oil over med. hi heat. and brown roast on all sides (approx. 6-8 mins).
- 4Place in a small baking dish and add 1/2 cup of chicken stock (can use water).
- 5Pour marinade on top of roast (if you want a hint of sweetness).
- 6Cover with foil bake a 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hrs (depending on oven).
- 7Boil drippings and add cornstarch mixed w/water to make gravy. Good with mashed potatoes or baked potatoes with sour cream and chives.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loin Roast
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.7
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 137.9 mg
- Sodium 775.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 49.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sesame ginger marinade with mandarin orange juice