Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, sliced thinly into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced in wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 2 cups shredded cabbage (see note below)
- 2 stalks bok choy, sliced (or celery ribs)
- 1 cup sliced carrot (see note below)
- 2 sweet bell peppers, thinly sliced (red-orange-or yellow)
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- ***NOTE:I like to buy the coleslaw mix in the produce section.
- Already shredded--a real time saver.
- ***NOTE:If I'm in a hurry, I also buy the carrots already shredded in the produce section, and use instead of sliced.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Sauté pork, onion, garlic and pepper flakes until meat is no longer pink.
- Remove this mixture from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining tbsp of oil (or more as needed) to pan and sauté cabbage, bok choy or celery, carrots and peppers until crisp tender.
- Add spaghetti to cooked veggies in the pan.
- Stir in soy sauce and add pork mixture back to the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- (At this step, I like to get the noodles nice and dark, by cooking a bit longer. You decide).