Prep 2 hrs
Cook 35 mins
simple but tasty pork dish
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons liquid honey
- 4 pork fillets
- Blend together the garlic, tomato ketchup, soy sauce and honey.
- Marinate pork fillets in this mixture for 2 hours, turning to evenly coat with the marinade.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Bake pork on a wire rack over a baking dish for 30-35 minutes in oven, basting with remaining marinade.
Thanks Evie, We enjoyed this dish so much that DD asked for recipe. Great with salad & wedges for a quick meal.
very tasty ..have made this twice now
Very easy and very good. Made with Perogies and a salad. Thanks !