1/1 Photo of Pork -Cuban Sandwich- Without the Bread!!
Cheeseburger in Paradise's Note:
This is a great meal for anyone on a low carb diet. This is a cuban sandwich without the bread!! I use boneless pork chops, but you can use pork tenderloin cut into medallions too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butterfly the pork pieces and pound to 1/4 inch thin. (Do this between plastic wrap to keep splatter down).
- 2Mix Marinade (oil, vinegar, oregano, garlic and salt). The longer you can marinade the meat the better!
- 3Take pork out and open it wide. Layer Ham, Swiss Cheese and pickles. Close the pork 'sandwich'.
- 4Now you can either grill this or pan fry. I suggest grilled over charcoal!
- 5Enjoy! Serve with green chili refried beans for a delish meal!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork -Cuban Sandwich- Without the Bread!!
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.2
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 2417.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 40.4 g