Recipe by Kayne
This is wonderful! My whole family loves it. After the first review that I got for this recipe, saying that Potatoes O'Brien could not be bought in that location, I decided to add that if you can't find the Potatoes O'Brien in your store, they are easily made. I found one recipe right here, Potatoes O'Brien. Making them the day before works best, but they can also be made just prior to fixing this dish.
Top Review by Stephyloulou
My family loved this recipe. They don't sell "O'Brien Frozen Potatoes" around here so I just omitted them. I did slice up 1/2 a green pepper and added that to the mixture. It turned out perfect.
- 4 pork loin chops, 1/2-inch thick, with bone in
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried sage (to taste)
- 3 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups o'brien frozen potatoes, with onions and bell peppers (from 24 oz package)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with non stick spray.
- Heat over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle pork chops with seasoned salt, then cook 5 or 6 minutes until brown on both sides. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Combine sour cream, soup and sage, mix well.
- Add to skillet, then stir in the frozen vegetables.
- Place chops over vegetables, and press gently to seat.
- Boil, then lower heat to medium-low. cover.
- Cook 10 - 15 minutes. Pork chops should no longer be pink in the middle, and the vegetables should be tender. Stir occasionally.
- Serve with rice or buttered noodles.