Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is very simple meal. It is similar to some other Croatian recipes (like Samobor pork chops) with difference: you can do it just in a frying pan. The sauce has not very garlic taste and should not have.
- 150 g pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 g salt
- 3 g pepper (black, grounded)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 g fresh parsley leaves (finely minced)
- Hit the pork chop with a bat to make it thinner. Season it with salt and pepper. Pour over pork chop olive oil and add sliced garlic. Leave it in refrigerator at least 45 minutes.
- Heat the frying pan (preferably Teflon one) and then put pork chop inches Fry until one side is done, than turn to the other side.
- When done remove pork chop to a plate and add into pan garlic, some olive oil and flour. Fry for 30 seconds and add some water and parsley leaves. When you get creamy sauce it is done.
- Pour sauce over pork chops and serve. The sauce must not be too thick, so experience will tell you exactly the proper measures.
This was delicious!! The sauce had just enough of a garlic taste! I love the fact that I was able to put this together and have it on the table for the family so quickly. I made the recipe for a serving of 4. Thank you for posting this wonderful recipe!! It is a keeper in our house!