Recipe by nitko
This is very simple meal. It is similar to some other Croatian recipes (like Samobor pork chops) with difference: you can do it just in a frying pan. The sauce has not very garlic taste and should not have.
Top Review by Husker Fan
This was delicious!! The sauce had just enough of a garlic taste! I love the fact that I was able to put this together and have it on the table for the family so quickly. I made the recipe for a serving of 4. Thank you for posting this wonderful recipe!! It is a keeper in our house!
- 150 g pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 g salt
- 3 g pepper (black, grounded)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 g fresh parsley leaves (finely minced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Hit the pork chop with a bat to make it thinner. Season it with salt and pepper. Pour over pork chop olive oil and add sliced garlic. Leave it in refrigerator at least 45 minutes.
- Heat the frying pan (preferably Teflon one) and then put pork chop inches Fry until one side is done, than turn to the other side.
- When done remove pork chop to a plate and add into pan garlic, some olive oil and flour. Fry for 30 seconds and add some water and parsley leaves. When you get creamy sauce it is done.
- Pour sauce over pork chops and serve. The sauce must not be too thick, so experience will tell you exactly the proper measures.