Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This will liven up your pork chops!
- 4 pork loin chops, 1/2 ",thick
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- hot cooked noodles
- Cook pork chops on both sides in hot oil about 10 minutes.
- Drain fat.
- Mix water and soup mix.
- Pour over chops in skillet.
- Bring to boil; cover and simmer 30-40 minutes.
- Remove chops to platter; keep warm.
- Stir together sour cream, milk, flour.
- Stir mixture into pan juices.
- Cook and stir until mixture is thick and bubbly.
- Serve chops and sauce over hot noodles.
I liked this recipe, but it needs a little more of something that I can't put my finger on. Maybe if I try it again, I'll use the whole packet of onion soup mix. Thanks for posting.