1/1 Photo of Pork Chops in a Honey Balsamic Glaze
Here recently I have totally been on a balsamic kick. This is a recipe from a friend that I thought was wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On medium high heat enough olive oil to lightly coat your frying fan.
- 2Rub the crushed garlic on both sides of the pork chops. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Place pork chops in the pan with oil.
- 4Brown pork chop on each side (about 2 minutes per side).
- 5In a bowl mix vinegrette and honey.
- 6Once chops are browned, reduce heat to medium low.
- 7Pour vinaigrette/honey mixture to the frying pan.
- 8Coat the pork chop in the sauce and simmer for 10 minute.
- 9Adjust cooking time as needed per thickness of chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops in a Honey Balsamic Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.3
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 57.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: