Recipe by QueenJellyBean
Here recently I have totally been on a balsamic kick. This is a recipe from a friend that I thought was wonderful.
Top Review by mammamia #2
This was very flavorful! After I cooked the pork chops, I reduced the rest of the glaze in the pan until it was a little bit thicker. Then I poured some over the chops. It was delicious!
- 4 pork loin chops
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
Directions See How It's Made
- On medium high heat enough olive oil to lightly coat your frying fan.
- Rub the crushed garlic on both sides of the pork chops. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pork chops in the pan with oil.
- Brown pork chop on each side (about 2 minutes per side).
- In a bowl mix vinegrette and honey.
- Once chops are browned, reduce heat to medium low.
- Pour vinaigrette/honey mixture to the frying pan.
- Coat the pork chop in the sauce and simmer for 10 minute.
- Adjust cooking time as needed per thickness of chops.