Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Southern Living; a simple, easy recipe.
Make and share this Pork Chops Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together rice, seasoning packet,and hot water.
- Place in a lightly greased oblong baking dish; set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper, and place over rice mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Uncover casserole; combine soup and milk; pour over casserole.
- Bake casserole, uncovered 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Great family dinner casserole. I was looking for some comfort-type food and this was exactly what I had in mind. I used boneless pork loin chops which came out very tender. The rice had a good flavor and the gravy added a rich, creamy taste. A good recipe for a beginner cook. Thanks, will gladly eat the left-overs for lunch tomorrow.
I've enjoyed MANY of NurseDi's recipes, but this one just wasn't a hit like the others. It was very easy to make but just didn't have the flavor we were looking for.