Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
Southern Living; a simple, easy recipe.
Make and share this Pork Chops Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together rice, seasoning packet,and hot water.
- Place in a lightly greased oblong baking dish; set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper, and place over rice mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Uncover casserole; combine soup and milk; pour over casserole.
- Bake casserole, uncovered 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.