1/7 Photos of Pork Chops As I Like It
This is one of my favourite pork chops recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put few drops of Worcestershire sauce on each side of chops and gently rub it in meat with hand.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Roll it in flour and fry it on olive oil (not too much oil) until it gets brown.
- 4Add wine and green peppercorn and cook it until wine evaporates to half.
- 5Than add lemon and hot meat stock and cook covered for 30 more minutes (if it's too liquid, add some flour).
- 65 minutes before you decide it is done, put one teaspoon of mustard, stir it and let it boil; lower the heat.
- 7Add sour cream and parsley leaves.
- 8I prefer to eat it with rice and green pea, but it's OK with mashed potato or something like it.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops As I Like It
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 79.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: