2 hrs 10 mins
Make sure you have bread to sop up the sauce on this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season pork chops to taste and dredge in flour.
- 2Lightly brown in oil and place in crockpot; top with onion slices.
- 3Dissolve or soften bouillon in hot water and pour over chops.
- 4Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- 5After the pork chops have cooked, stir 2 T flour into the sour cream.
- 6Stir into cooking juices.
- 7(It is not necessary for this to be totally blended into bouillon, but don't just dump it on top either.) Turn crockpot to high for 15-30 minutes or until liquid is slightly thickened.
- 8Serve with rice, noodles or potatoes as you choose.
- 9I have made this in a regular oven, baking it at 250°, for 2 1/2 hours or longer.
- 10The longer it cooks, the more tender, but i would not recommend over 3 hours total.
- 11The sauce from this is incredible.
- 12Make sure to have something to sop it up with.
- 13The gal that originated this recipe said she fixed it on the first dates of her roommate and herself, and they both ended up marrying the guys.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop Romance
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.5
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 168.6 mg
- Sodium 639.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 43.2 g