Recipe by Noni Suzanne
This is a very easy but tasty dinner for those nights when you just don't feel like going all out.
- 6 pork chops
- seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (28 ounce) bag O'Brien potatoes, frozen
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions, reserving 1/2
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle pork chops with seasoning salt.
- Heat oil in frying pan and brown both side of chops.
- In separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients, reserving 1/2 of french fried onions.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with Pam, and pour mixture into dish.
- Lay browned pork chops on top of mixture.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 45-50 minutes.
- Top with reserved french fried onions and bake for another 5 minutes, uncovered.
- OPTIONAL: If desired, sprinkle additonal cheese on top before adding the reserved onions.
- BAKING TIME IS APPROXIMATE -- it should be good and bubbly.