Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on Food Network.
Make and share this Pork Chili Verde recipe from Food.com.
- 3 3⁄4 lbs lean diced pork
- 1 (21 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1⁄3 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1⁄3 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 ounces canned green diced chilies
- garlic powder, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Simmer diced pork in large pot of water until tender. Drain pork and return to pot.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until heated thoroughly.
- Restaurant Recipe: This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.