Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Modified from the March/April 2010 Clean Eating magazine
Make and share this Pork & Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces soba noodles
- cooking spray
- 1 lb lean pork, sliced into strips
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 orange, juice of, medium
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons flour
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat large non-stick skillet of high heat for 1 minute then reduce to medium-high. Mist with cooking spray and saute pork for five minutes. Remove pork, leaving juices in the pan.
- Mist same pan with cooking spray, saute onion, broccoli, and red pepper for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk together soy sauce, orange juice and zest, garlic, and honey in a medium bowl.
- Add pork back to vegetable in pan, add soy sauce mixture. Saute for two minutes. Whisk in flour to thicken and cook for two minutes. Add noodles to pan and cook until warm. About three minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.