Modified from the March/April 2010 Clean Eating magazine
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 2Heat large non-stick skillet of high heat for 1 minute then reduce to medium-high. Mist with cooking spray and saute pork for five minutes. Remove pork, leaving juices in the pan.
- 3Mist same pan with cooking spray, saute onion, broccoli, and red pepper for about 5 minutes.
- 4Whisk together soy sauce, orange juice and zest, garlic, and honey in a medium bowl.
- 5Add pork back to vegetable in pan, add soy sauce mixture. Saute for two minutes. Whisk in flour to thicken and cook for two minutes. Add noodles to pan and cook until warm. About three minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork & Broccoli Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 1388.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 37.7 g