Another freezer friendly lunch box recipe.
Make and share this Pork Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Beat egg and then add next five ingredients. (Add additional spices and hot sauce if desired if these are not for the kids). Mix well.
- Add ground pork and mix well. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into 10 1/2 inch long roll. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm-approx. 2 hours.
- Roll out 1/2 of the puff pastry on a floured surface to a 10 inch square. Keep remaining pastry chilled. Cut square into 2 equal rectangles. Place 1 pork roll at the edge of the long side of 1 rectangle. Brush seem with beaten egg and roll up. Brush top with beaten egg then cut into 1 inch slices and arrange slices on baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining pastry and filling.
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Freezes great!