1/1 Photo of Pork & Beans & Cheese Open Face Sandwiches
Montana Heart Song's Note:
Cooked over coals on a griddle with lid or cooked under a broiler. It is a quick kid pleaser.
My Private Note
per per ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread margarine on bread or buns.
- 2Spread pork & beans on the bread.
- 3Place a slice of cheese on top. Broil until cheese starts to melt.
- 4Note: You can add diced green chilies or crumbled cooked bacon to each sandwich before the cheese is added.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork & Beans & Cheese Open Face Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.5
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 1855.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 20.3 g